Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Florida Dreaming

I can't belive we are already in February?  I feel like I've been saying that a lot lately, "I can't believe it's insert month/year/day here?!" Which is both bad and good.

One of the good things about it already being February (seriously though, where did January and 2015 go?) is that this is the month I'll be going on vacation!  my immediate family lives all over the place, well Texas, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts.  This makes getting together and seeing each other a rare thing, especially since some of us work in industries where Holidays off aren't a given. So last year we started a new family tradition of taking a week long vacation together.  I'm lucky in that we all like each other and last year's trip to the Dominican Republic was a smashing success!
Who wouldn't have a good time here?

This year we opted to stay stateside and are going to Orlando, Florida.

Naturally we will be enjoying all things Disney and Universal.  The Summer between High School and College I participated in the Disney Career Start Program and worked at Epcot for 3 months and have dying to go back ever since.


Plus I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and can't wait to explore the Wizarding World in Universal.

Now that we are so close, I feel like I can officially start the count down.
18 days!!!!

Do you have any big/exciting trips coming up?  Do you still go on family vacations?

No comments:

Post a Comment