Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Monday Link Love II

A Quick Monday List of Links I'm Lovin':

Another run down of websites/blogs/links I am loving:

1. I don't have kids (Pippa doesn't count) but Camille over at Friday We're in Love, had some beautiful thoughts on the kind of mom she wants to be.  Wonderful thoughts on body positivity and living for our loved ones that everyone can relate to. 


2. Ok, it's not exactly a website but I'm going to say Apps count.  Vivino is this awesome app I was introduced to this week that let's you rate(and keep track of) different wines you try.  It also gives you a rough idea of the flavors to be looking for and average price per bottle.

3. Curious about the year of the monkey/Chinese New year?  So was I, thankfully the Telegraph told us everything we needed to know!

4. Still unsure about who you are going to vote for in the primaries/general election?  Take this quiz on isidewith.com to give you a better idea of which candidates align with your political beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment