Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Unboxing: Walmart Winter Beauty Box


If you know me, you probably know I've fully fallen into the hype of the subscription boxes. I've tried so many out, Ipsy, Birch Box, Pup Box, Dia & Co., etc.. However, since I'm not a millionaire I've limited myself to just Birch Box.(I'll post more on that later!) When I heard Target and Walmart both did boxes for a reasonable price, $7 and $5 respectively I knew I had to try them. Walmart does a quarterly box and here is what I got in my Winter box:


When I walked up to my door step and saw the box, I was immediately impressed with how large it was. See it compared to my February Birch Box.


Now for the goodies: 

  1. Swisspers 100% Cotton Swabs in leopard print (30 count)
  2. Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Body Wash and Lotion in nourishing coconut
  3. Crest 3D White Brilliance (a single use sample of the 2 step process)
  4. Vera Wang Embrace perfume sample green tea & pear blossom
  5. Pantene Pro-V Hairspray in extra strong hold
  6. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters facial cleanser
  7. Goody Slideproof hair ties (8, you can't tell from the pic but these have little grips)
  8. NSPA by Nirvana Spa Exotically Creamy Coconut Rich Body Butter (a pretty good size sample)
  9. Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner 
Overall I think it was a pretty good value, a lot of the samples were pretty large, but I did get 2 foil samples which aren't impressive size wise. For $20/year though I think I'll keep it. I'm most excited to try that body butter, it smells heavenly. They must have been on a coconut kick since 3 of the things in the box had that smell.
Pippa trying to get in on the action

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment