If you know me, you probably know I've fully fallen into the hype of the subscription boxes. I've tried so many out, Ipsy, Birch Box, Pup Box, Dia & Co., etc.. However, since I'm not a millionaire I've limited myself to just Birch Box.(I'll post more on that later!) When I heard Target and Walmart both did boxes for a reasonable price, $7 and $5 respectively I knew I had to try them. Walmart does a quarterly box and here is what I got in my Winter box:
When I walked up to my door step and saw the box, I was immediately impressed with how large it was. See it compared to my February Birch Box.
Now for the goodies:
- Swisspers 100% Cotton Swabs in leopard print (30 count)
- Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Body Wash and Lotion in nourishing coconut
- Crest 3D White Brilliance (a single use sample of the 2 step process)
- Vera Wang Embrace perfume sample green tea & pear blossom
- Pantene Pro-V Hairspray in extra strong hold
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters facial cleanser
- Goody Slideproof hair ties (8, you can't tell from the pic but these have little grips)
- NSPA by Nirvana Spa Exotically Creamy Coconut Rich Body Butter (a pretty good size sample)
- Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner
Overall I think it was a pretty good value, a lot of the samples were pretty large, but I did get 2 foil samples which aren't impressive size wise. For $20/year though I think I'll keep it. I'm most excited to try that body butter, it smells heavenly. They must have been on a coconut kick since 3 of the things in the box had that smell.
|Pippa trying to get in on the action|