Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

What I'm Currently Watching

After my other TV inspired post, I figured I share the shows I'm currently obsessed with watching.

Scandal:

I know I'm pretty late to the game on this one, but i am currently on season 3 and loving it.  They are all terrible people and there is just so much drama, but I LOVE IT!  The characters are very interesting and I love that you see how torn some of them are about the bad things they have to do, while others don't seem to have any remorse.  Plus Olivia Pope's wardrobe?  To die for! Seriously, I need who ever does costume design for them to pick out my work outfits.




Project Runway Junior:


I'm obsessed with Project runway.  While Junior isn't my favorite spin-off, it's still fun to watch between the regular season. All of these teens are ridiculously talented though.  i'm always amazed when I see the runway shows.  i also feel like i need Tim Gunn in my life, for real though, who doesn't.  he is so sweet and encouraging.  the perfect mentor.  I'm also loving Christian Siriano and Kelly Osborne as judges.  Can't wait for All-stars to come out in February though, love me some Dom.



Fresh Off the Boat:

This show is hilarious!  If you aren't watching it, you should be.  I think it's probably the funniest thing on TV right now.  Each member of the Huang family is hilarious and has there own little shtick.  If you're looking for a funny 30 min sitcom, look no further!




On my "To what" list:

  • Making a Muderer, - all almost anyone seems to be talking about, I need to get with the program here.
  • Chelsea Does- This netflix docuseries looks both hilarious and thought provoking.  I adore Chelsea Handler's stand up and books, so looking forward to seeing a more serious side of her.
  • Angie Tribecca- As a huge Office and Parks and Rec fan this is a must see.  Everyone i know who watched it liked it.


2 comments:

  1. I watched the trailer for Scandal and thought it looked really interesting but I haven't got around to watching it yet. We're making our way through Lost at the moment, as I've never seen it and the bf wanted to show me what all the fuss was about haha!

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's definitely not one to be missed! Lost is great.

      Delete