Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

What TV Show Would You Want To Be In?

After Lauren over at Lot 48 gave her answers, she had me inspired.  Loved her and her husbands answers!


So, which of my favorite TV shows would I want to be in?


30 Rock

While in real life some of the antics would probably drive you up the wall, I think it'd be wildly hilarious!





Friends

Probably the cheesiest answer, but c'mon!  Who wouldn't?! Living in New York with hilarious, beautiful and sweet friends?  Sign me up.  Bonus if I woke up looking like Courtney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, or Lisa Kudrow.




Hart of Dixie
This is 100% a guilty pleasure show for my roommate and I.  It's so ridiculous and cheesy that it is good. Blue bell seriously looks like the most beautiful small town in the world!  It's filled with some of the quaintest stores, cute businesses and lots of characters.  Sounds like a good time to me, maybe minus all the love triangles though? Maybe Zoe would even let me borrow some of her amazing clothes!                                  



Bonus:
My Favorite shows I wouldn't want to live in:
Orange is the New Black, Scandal and Game of Thrones, I think for obvious reasons...

What tv show would you like to be in?

No comments:

Post a Comment